Friday, August 29, 2008

Random Friday pictures

Today was just a random Friday, but I did take a few pictures, so I thought it was an opportunity to share them on here. It's been a rough week--my mother-in-law is very seriously ill and in ICU. She had 2 major surgeries this week and one exploratory type procedure. She had congestive heart failure this afternoon and a mild heart attack. It's been especially rough on my hubby this week. He's got 2 workers off after some pretty serious surgeries, had a manager gone for a couple days and he's tried to keep up with the hospital too. Please pray for him and for his mom--this is a tough time. There was something so very special that happened today though, I had e-mailed some very dear friends who have moved away, asking them to pray for G'ma. And, today, lo and behold but a man I have always thought SO much of, showed up at the hospital to just encourage my husband. He said he was in the area, and it's not that I don't believe him, but wow.....do I love them all so. (Thanks so much Scott!!)

Anyway, my niece came to surprise her momma this weekend as a birthday surprise, so we were able to get together with them and with the kids for a little while this afternoon. It was nice to see her after several months!


Bryce is being a baby bird--he's in a nest at Aunt Kiki's house. He had a lot of fun being a bird and having everyone come in and see his nest......one at a time, but we all saw the birdie in the nest.

Mia loves playing with her babies. She's trying to get this baby to take it's pacifier. I realize that Mia's nose is a little shiny--she's had the snots for a few days. Sorry I didn't wipe her nose before I took the picture. :)


Here's Sharayah enjoying meeting her newest cousin, Collin. She hasn't been here since Easter, so she had not met him yet. I think she really enjoyed seeing all the kids, seeing them interact with one another, etc. Well, I guess you could call it interacting. :)


This evening, I had the opportunity to keep the boys while Josh and Jayme went out to eat dinner alone. I, of course, took the chance of having them here to snap a few pictures. :) Here's one of Collin and one of his beautiful (almost) smiles. He's starting to be more social and is a very good baby.

No comments: