Friday, August 8, 2008

Date with the Duncans

Today Jayme and the boys and I had a chance to meet up with the Duncans to hang out for awhile in Ashland. The kids played on the play equipment at the mall for awhile, we ate lunch and we shopped a little bit (at the toy store, of course). The kids had so much fun hanging out together and speaking for myself, I had a great time catching up with them a bit. (I still miss them desperately!!) Anna Kate had a birthday on Wednesday, so I took her a little present and took Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle outfits for Bryce and Ben--they are both Michaelangelo now!
Here they are on the play equipment in the mall. It was hard to get a picture of them being still at all, so we had to make them "pose" for a few. Well, except for Anna Kate, bless her heart she's such a little lady--always ready to have her picture taken. She's a beautiful little lady--no wonder she likes to have her picture taken. And, Patty is always happy to oblige. :)
Bryce and Ben had a great time wrestling around and climbing all over the emergency equipment (in the play area). They are such boys though--chasing girls all over the place and climbing on everything. I have one picture of Ben that is priceless--but sorry, I can't really share it on here. Don't worry, Jennifer, I'll e-mail it to you. :) I love these kids so much and am so happy that God brought them into my life.
Oh, yeah, Collin was there too--here's a little picture of him. The Duncan kids both oohed and aahed over him and loved on him a little. Miss Jennifer got a chance to hold him for a little while too. Thanks for the fun day Duncan family. I love you all so and cherish the friendship we have and the time we got to spend together.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We had a good time too...let's do it again soon! Love you guys!

sherry said...

Awwww Ben & Anna Kate, you can see the joy in their faces. I am sure they loved having all of you especially getting to see "their Patty". Glad you had a good visit with all of them. I bet you re exhausted, zoo, fair & the visit what are ya Super Nana????!!!!