Friday, August 15, 2008

My Two Precious Boys

Jayme came over today for awhile to look at some music for youth group. The boys of course came alone and I decided it was a good opportunity to get a few pictures of Collin. For some reason, I haven't taken many pictures of him--life is just busy, I suppose. But, here are a few of him and of his big brother. I tell Bryce that now I have a "Precious big boy" ; a "precious little boy" ; and a "precious girl". God has blessed me with 3 wonderful grandchildren, that's for sure. I love each of them so much.
"Little" Collin is getting to be a very big boy....wouldn't you agree? He's so snuggly and sweet! He still eats about every 2 1/2 to 3 hours and is increasing his intake with those feedings. :) Gotta keep up with that chubby physique.Mommy is over at the side trying to get his to smile. He's smiling a little bit now--not real often, but give him another week and I just know he'll have smiles for everyone!!!

Big Brother wanted to get in on the picture taking action. Anytime you can get him to agree to pictures, you got to snap away! He's a great brother--even if he does from time to time think that Collin is deaf. :)


Bryce is getting sweet, juicy kisses from his baby brother. Is that not adorable? Bryce got a couple kisses from Collin today. He laughed and then wiped off the slobber. :) Wow, do I love these boys.

No comments: