Monday, August 11, 2008

Meet Hoss....

Collin has been growing like a bad weed. It's been awhile since I snapped any pictures of him--life has been too busy. I did take one of him at the fair the other night, but I need to take some real pictures of him. Here are a few I snapped this evening while I was up there. He had gone to sleep and I was holding his big brother on my lap, who also went to sleep. Bryce had a bad evening--he and his daddy went down to the church so that Bryce could ride his Gator and he got into a wasp nest and got stung several times. That on top of no nap and a dose of Benadryl made him go to sleep a little after 8:00 p.m. this evening. That's early for him. Anyway, here are a couple pictures of Collin, whom his mommy refers to as "Hoss"....also he's known as "Colly Wolly Doodle"....with a couple songs made up especially for him. He looks like he is pretending to sleep in these pictures, but he really is sleeping. I think the flash bothered him a little. He's a very sweet baby boy. Have I mentioned lately how God has blessed me in so many ways?? I have a tremendous family and I do praise God for them all--every one of them!!!

Jayme said this evening that he looks like he is outgrowing the bouncy seat and the swing--but he's still so young. Isn't he beautiful??? :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Absolutely beautiful! Tell Bryce we hope he feels better. Poor little guy!