Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Sweet Grandbabies

The last couple posts are a little depressing to even me. I needed to get those things off my chest, but now I need to post something nice and sweet. So, what better than my grandbabies??? I have been terrible lately about taking pictures, so these may not be real new. Cute anyway, but not real new.
This is Bryce at the OPGA convention a couple weeks ago. He would pose for this picture because he thinks that pipe in the picture is a sewer--you know, where the Ninja Turtles live?? :) Who knows? He's so cute anyway!
Mia was looking at the ducks on the pond at the lodge. She loves ducks, talking about them and seeing them. She saw this picture on my computer and said "duck"...she remembered what we were looking for. Isn't she adorable? :) Of course, I'm kind of prejudice.
And, here's the tiny (hehe!) little Collin boy. He's hanging out with Papaw before the Presidential banquet in the first picture. He looks excited about going to the banquet, doesn't he? Well, the second picture shows you just how excited he was--he's at the banquet looking so excited in his bouncy seat at the dinner.
I guess these pics were all from the convention--but, they were cute pictures of my cute grandkids and I hadn't shared them yet. :)
**P.S. To those of you who have been praying for my mother-in-law, thanks so much. She made it through the 2nd major surgery of the week and one minor surgery/test. God is able and so good.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cute grandbabies can always brighten a day. I must say that Mia is stylin' in that outfit!