Friday, August 15, 2008

Maleigha

Krista loaded some of her pictures of Mia on my computer, and there are a couple that are SO cute that I just had to share them. She wants to walk, and could if she would just let go and try, but she's not quite walking along yet. She loves to entertain though--last night they were over for a little while and she stood in the floor and clapped her hands and then absolutely cracked up when we all clapped and said "yay". She's a dainty little princess with a very BIG voice.
One of her "faces" she does. She does this a lot when she thinks she is in trouble--make Mommy or Daddy laugh, you know, they'll forget why they were correcting you. :)
I got her this little tutu skirt for her birthday. She was so cute in it. I think she knew she looked so cute in it.
Future D.J.? She loves music--listening to it and playing it. She's my sweet, precious girl!! She's such a gift from God.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay, the tutu picture is the most precious picture I have seen...I believe, ever! How absolutely adorable! We have an up and coming ballerina, yeah? Or, at least, diva!

Patty said...

Definitely a diva! That tutu was one of those things that I spent way too much on, but can't stand how cute it is. I've got to make an appointment to get her 1 year old pictures taken--that's a definite outfit! :)