Monday, June 2, 2008

My Water Babies

The kids came over to swim today. It was a beautiful day for it--the weather was warm and the pool water is getting warmer. Dawn and Jesse came down to swim for awhile with us too. I praise God for my family--it seems like they are here just when I need them most. I was having a "feeling sorry for myself" kind of day and that changed quickly. God is so patient and good. Here are some pictures from the day. I try not to put pictures of my grandkids on every day--I don't want anyone to get tired of seeing them. :)


Bryce showing his skills at swimming. This was the first time he had been in the pool this year, but wasn't a bit afraid.



I'm not sure what this face was about--it's cute, but she had a blast in her turtle floatie thing. She was content to just float along and enjoy the day!



Bryce enjoying the sandbox and his new sand toys. He let Granny play with him for a few minutes in the sand.



What do you think? Is she having fun? She was cracking up when Mommy threw her up in the air.


No comments: