Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Am Stuck on Band-Aids

Bryce has always been afraid of Band-aids. We figure it's because whenever he has to get a shot, they put a Band-aid on it. So, Jayme and I have always thought that he associated them to the shots, therefore was terrified of them. Well......things are now different. He had a little hangnail about a week or so ago and Jayme convinced him that a Band-aid would make it feel better. So, after he saw that it didn't hurt at all. He now adds a new one every few hours. I counted today and he had 7 on him....from head to toe.


While I was there today, helping Jayme around the house a little, I got a little cut on my leg. Well, Bryce came to my rescue with a Ratatouille Band-aid. Then he thought I needed another one for my hand, so the germs didn't get on me. He met me when I got there in his pajamas looking the way he does in the picture below....told me "Nana (prounounced by him with a long "a" sound) you can help Mommy for a little bit and then you can play with me, o.k.?" It was a fun day.


No comments: