Saturday, June 21, 2008

Slumber party

This past week, on Thursday, I had the privilege of having Maleigha spend the night with us. Her mommy and Daddy had an anniversary on Thursday and decided to go to Cincinnati to celebrate with dinner and some shopping. So, Miss Mia got to spend the day and night with Nana, Papaw and Uncle Josh. God has blessed me so greatly with 2 wonderful grandkids and I am so happy that I get to spend time with each of them. Mia is a great baby and was no trouble at all, except that Nana is getting old and gets worn out easily!! Then today, Krista and David had an opportunity to be a part of a vow renewal of some friends in Athens. So, Mia got to stay with Nana again. She went to a jewelry party with Aunt Jayme and Nana and was the center of attention there.

I tried to get some good pictures of her while she was here. She's a sweetie and pretty good about pictures. Here's one that's pretty cute.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

She'll forever remember her "slumber parties" with her Nana! She's a cutie...I'm so glad you had her at the jewelry show!