Saturday, June 21, 2008

Patiently Waiting for Baby Collin

I'm a week behind on my blog it seems. But, last Saturday some very sweet ladies at church had a baby shower for Jayme and Baby Collin. He got some great new clothes, lots of diapers to fill up and some useful things for his nursery. We are all anxious to meet this little guy, especially his big brother. Anyway, Jayme didn't know it, but a friend from church and I invited our former pastor's wife to the shower. I snapped a cute picture of Jayme when she saw Jennifer come in at the shower. The Duncans were like family to us and any time we get to see them is automatically special. I am so thankful that God allowed us to get to know them and love them for over 5 years.

Isn't the look of surprise on her face great? The shower was great--the Beckett ladies did a great job. And, as my title said, we are still patiently awaiting the arrival of Baby Collin.

Here's a great picture of Bryce with his future wife, Anna Kate. They had a great time playing together again. I love the look on his face in this picture.

No comments: