Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!



Happy Birthday to my very special friend, Jennifer today. We met when her husband came to be pastor of our church. Actually, they had only been there a short time when she and Scott and their tiny baby Benjamin came to live with us for a few days during an ice storm. We really had a great time laughing, eating whatever we could find and just hanging out--passing Benjamin around, etc.

Jennifer and I have always joked that we were sisters--we share many of the same issues and worries. We are sisters in Christ and no matter where she lives, I will always consider her to be one of my very best friends. We could talk about anything and many times she was there for me as a shoulder to cry on. Thanks so much for that!!

So, here's to you, Jennifer.......have a VERY happy birthday. (Tell your mom thanks for "letting" me borrow the picture, the only one I could find of you was from Krista's wedding--just a few weeks before Anna Kate was born!!) I love you so!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks Patty! I feel very honored that you posted me on your blog. I love you too!