Friday, January 16, 2009

My Guys

Last night, Josh and Jayme had Bible study at their house, so the boys came over to spend the evening with Nana. Papaw was at his water board meeting, so I was on my own. :) But, they were very good. Once Collin got his belly full (2 jars of baby food and 6 oz. of formula!) he was a happy guy. And, Bryce was just happy to be here too.





Collin is getting pretty good at sitting up on his own. And, when he does topple over, he catches himself and falls very gently. He enjoys sitting up too--no more of that baby stuff of laying on a blanket in the floor, or sitting in a baby seat!






We got Bryce a Nintendo DS for Christmas, and he has really enjoyed it. I got him a Wonder Pets game for his that he is "really good at". He was playing with my DS last night and trying out a Mario type game. He was very intent on it, but I'm not sure he ever figured it out. But, he enjoyed trying.





Collin is such a sweet baby. So content, so happy. Jayme made up a little song that she sings to him sometimes. Anytime you sing it, it brings an immediate smile. "Collie Wally Doodle Bug" is the name of it. If you see Jayme, ask her to sing it for you. Be prepared for it to get stuck in your head though--it is one of those songs!





Bryce got very interested in a little gumball machine toy thing that is really kind of a baby toy. However, he was trying to work the little puzzle thing in the ball. As you can see, he was fascinated by it and very determined to get the marbles through those little holes. hehe....he's a funny guy.



We had a fun evening, even if it was really cold! I have some more pictures to share later, but they involve a secret, so I can't show them yet. Shh.....don't tell the secret!!! I have such beautiful, happy grandchildren. I love them all SO much. Can you tell????

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Okay Patty,
Can't hardly handle secrets!!!!! I'll have to check your blog every few minutes now...