Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Go Bucks!!

Last night was the Fiesta Bowl. Josh came home to watch the game with his dad and since his sisters hadn't seen him for a week or so, they all came over. I made homemade pizza and we had dinner and watched the game. Well, some watched the first quarter or so. Bryce had school today and Mia was getting tired. Thought I would share a few pictures for your enjoyment--and so you could get a look at my adorable grandkids. :)




Bryce and his daddy were wrestling and having fun with Josh throwing him up in the air. They did this several times. I snapped this picture--don't you love the look on Bryce's face? It's adorable. I did snap one picture and missed him--it's a good picture of Josh, but just missed Bryce's head. :)









Mia came dressed and ready for the game--as did everyone! She has a Buckeyes cheerleading outfit and was of course wearing an OSU hairbow. She looks pretty serious in this picture, but she was pretty wound up last night! Aunt Jayme said "spazzy"...... but she is so funny. She's started doing this fake laughing thing--she opens her mouth very wide and laughs really loudly! Funny girl.






And, look who is sitting up really well...almost unattended. He does really well catching himself when he starts to tip. Collin is such a great natured baby--so happy and fun. He's almost 6 months old already too--that's so hard to believe!!So, I asked Bryce if I could take a picture of him last night. You know, a posed, cute smile one? Well, he laid on his mom's lap and wiggled and wrestled around....hiding his face, etc. So, here he is with his eyes closed--hoping Nana will go away with the camera. I get to pick him up from school today--his first day back after break. He doesn't know I'm coming, so hopefully he'll be pleasantlly surprised. Here's Mia trying to talk to Collin--she's wearing her pajama top on her head. Does she remind any of my family of a picture of a certain little girl in the movies from her 2nd birthday--with the scarf? :) I do have adorable grandchildren, don't I?

God is good and faithful.....I need to remind myself of this today and everyday. I want to live a life before my kids and grandkids that points to Jesus--because He lives in me, you know....and I'm in Him. That thought does blow my mind!

Well, Happy New Year again. Hope all is well in your world--wherever you are. :) Oh, yeah, and if you watched the game, you know that OSU didn't come out on top. But, it was a good game and they have nothing to be ashamed of!! Go Bucks...better luck next year!!

2 comments:

sherry said...

that pic of Mia cracks me up she is too cute, they all 3 are. Loveya- Sherry

littletoesandcheerios said...

You have a blog too! This is so cool. Thought I was the only one...hehe!