Friday, January 16, 2009

Another "do"



Well, she's finally made it! Mia had a "Kiki do". That's right, she had a hair do like her mommy used to have when she was a little girl. Last Friday when I had Mia while Krista and David moved, I decided to try to give her a Kiki do. I got a curling iron out, a comb, rubber bands, hair bow and the whole shabang! I put her in the high chair with some of her favorite fruit snacks on the tray. She happily ate the fruit snacks, and I played. :)


When Uncle Josh and Papaw got home from work, we got ready and went to Portsmouth to meet Mia's mommy and daddy for dinner. Mommy was very surprised to see Mia sporting the "do" she herself made famous in our family. :)



Isn't she adorable with the little side pony? She's such a girly girl and such a blessing to our family. God blessed us with such a sweet, happy little girl. And, one whom I pray will grow up to be as great a young woman as her mommy is.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

She sure is a cutie!!!

sherry said...

Patty, I have said this before she is sooo adorable and I remember Krista just like this! how neat