Saturday, September 20, 2008

Nasty Virus Bug

My family has been plagued with some nasty stomach "bug". Mia had some kind of bug last week, that lasted almost a week. David got it the day after she did, but felt better after a day or so. Then yesterday, Jayme called me while I was having lunch out and said that Bryce had started throwing up. Then, Dawn text messaged me and said that my dad was throwing up and "running". Well, by last night about 9:00 p.m., we added Josh (my Josh) to the group of those whom the bug had bitten. Ralph had something that made him feel really dizzy and kind of bad off and on all day Friday, but we're not sure if it was the same bug or the fact that he has WAY too much on his plate and in the last week or two it has all gotten to him.

Anyway, today was supposed to be Bryce's birthday party, but instead of having a big celebration, we're all having sterilizing parties in each of our separate houses. I've Lysoled our bathroom and adjoining areas several times. Jayme says she was spraying the door knobs, etc. with Lysol--spraying until it was dripping is what I heard. :) Anyway, I'm praying that by Monday (Bryce's actual birthday and the day the party was moved to) everyone will be all better and it won't strike anywhere else.

Whew......I feel better now--getting that off my chest. haha.... :) Have a great Saturday and a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow.

No comments: