Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We were able to get together with family and friends a few times over the holiday weekend. It was a great time to catch up with some and to just hang out and eat a lot of good food. Bryce had a great time playing with everyone--especially Uncle Ken. He was here visiting from Tennessee and stayed at Granny's house. So, Bryce got to see him for quite awhile on Sunday when we went to Granny's for lunch. He wrestled with, ran with and played a "tick-tock" kind of game with Uncle Ken.





Mia had a chance to get her picture taken standing beside a tree, which I had been looking forward to taking. I took a picture of Ben Duncan back a few years ag0 (he's 5 now) when he was barely standing. Then, I took pictures of Bryce standing by a tree holding on when he was learning to stand. So, I just had to do the same with her. She wasn't too sure about the rough bark of the tree.



So, all in all, the weekend was a great one. It's Thursday and I'm still trying to get caught up and rested up. Whew....those weekends are hard on an old nana. I am so thankful that we were able to see so much of our family this past weekend though. I only wish I had taken more pictures to document it.



I just have to share a couple more pictures from Sunday and Monday. I have these cute grandkids, you see.....I just can't stop sharing pictures of them.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

They are extremely cute and I say the more pictures the better. A doting Nana needs to have an outlet, right? The pictures of Ben by the tree are some of my favorite pictures! Love ya!