Friday, May 23, 2008

Collin


Collin Isaiah is our "to be" newest member of the family. He is scheduled to arrive somewhere around the 7th of July or so. Jayme, his mommy went to the doctor this past Tuesday and learned that Collin already weighs about 5 lb. 2 oz. So, he's not going to be a tiny boy. His brother weighed 8 lb. 4 oz. at birth. I can hardly wait to meet this adorable little man. I asked Bryce the other day if he was excited about his brother coming. He said "Yes". I told him I was too and asked him if he was going to let me hold him and play with him. He said "You get to play wild with him--like throw him in the air like you do Mia". Poor Baby Collin. He's going to live a rough life, isn't he? Please be in prayer for this little guy. His mommy has some issues that requires some planning for his delivery.

No comments: