Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Princess girl



I just had to share these pictures of Mia. The tiara came with a Dora and the Snow Princess movie. I stopped over last night for a little bit before the church board meeting and snapped a few pictures of Mia. She is definitely a dramatic little princess diva--not that it's a bad thing. :) She's precious and really is a good baby.

Mia has started "talking" all the time too--not a lot of words that you can understand..although she has a pretty good vocabulary for her age. She has a word she says "sockpoo"....none of us know what that means. Anybody have any ideas? :) But, here she is, the princess of the family--she holds her own pretty well. She and Bryce "have words" sometimes, but they are going to be great buddies someday, I'm sure.

Love all those grandkids!!! They are all so unique and special in their own ways.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Look at those big eyes!!! So pretty!

Jayme G said...

She is pretty cute, even if she doesn't like me! ;) Hee hee!

sherry said...

She is adorable, I love little girls, & I can not hardly believe that she "don't like her aunt Jayme!