Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pastor Appreciation Month


October is Pastor Appreciation Month. In the past, we've had a dinner at church or some kind of fellowship to recognize our pastor. However, this year we are without a pastor at our church--so I want to say how much I appreciate a certain man whom I will probably always call "Pastor". Pastor Scott was called by God to another ministry away from Grace several months ago. He and his family left a void that is still there. It's one thing to have a pastor, it's another to have a pastor/friend. That is how I will continue to think of Scott. He's one of those people you can call and ask a favor of, ask to pray for/with you--just a great man of God. Although I continue to miss him and his family, Josh now has the opportunity to fellowship with them again at their new church. Who knows, Josh may very well be the reason they were called there! Scott has definitely been an answer to prayer in Josh's life. Pastor Scott, you ALL will continue to have a special place in my heart and in my life. Thanks for all you have done in the past and continue to do!!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Actually, I like our Sunday School teacher who often goes down a Rabbit Trail.
I wonder if he would take on the job?