Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pizza Night Out

Last night we had a chance to all go out together to have pizza and enjoy the fellowship of the whole family together. We went up to Dick's pizza and enjoyed everyone's favorites--sauerkraut pizza, bbq chicken pizza, BLT pizza and Hot wings pizza. (Yeah, I know--that's a lot of pizza!) The kids were good and it was just a fun time. We even got to have Uncle Josh eat with us before he went back to Huntington to his apartment--he came Friday evening to visit for a day or so. He headed to Huntington and the rest of us went to Josh and Jayme's to watch the OSU football game. (Yeah, I know, they didn't win!) I thought I would share a few pictures, if you will induldge me a little. :)

Bryce and Mia out by some of the Halloween decorations at Dick's Pizza. They loved the ghosts--not scared at all.
Bryce posed in front of the display of Halloween things for me to take his picture. Not sure what this pose was--maybe a "TaDa"...who knows? He's a funny guy.
Mia with some Nunchuks (sp?). Teenage Mutant Ninja Cheerleader? Look out everyone!!! Collin slept clear through dinner, with a blanket part way over his car seat, so I didn't even see him until we got to their house later.
Here he is--wide awake now and smiling for Nana--well, not exactly for Nana--Daddy was above my head getting him to smile. And, last, but not least------
Two of my very favorite fellows.....with the leftovers. God has blessed me with such an awesome family--how can I not be thankful every moment of every day?!?!

No comments: