Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Maleigha!

Well, today is Maleigha's very first birthday. The first picture is her at 4 days old and the one at the bottom is just about 2 weeks before her birthday. She is such a little princess and such a sweet little lady. The year has gone by so quickly--it seems like it's only been a couple months ago that I was in Louisville, helping Krista with "the new baby". That was a very special time for me--I got to spend a lot of time holding Mia and just loving on her. I remember the day I had to leave to go home though as being one of the worst. It broke my heart to leave her and her mommy there. But, all went well for them and they were there for about 4 months after she was born. We are so blessed to have them live close enough now that we get to see her pretty often. We all love you so much, Mia. Happy Birthday little lady.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Happy Birthday Maleigha! Patty, I believe you received the birthday gift and she is beautiful.
--Beverly