Monday, July 28, 2008

Bryce and his many faces.....

One evening we were over at the Greenes and Bryce noticed that Mamaw was drinking coffee out of a Wizard of Oz coffee mug. He remembered being the Scarecrow for Halloween and I whispered to him and asked if he wanted to go put the costume on and surprise everyone. (I didn't get a picture of the scarecrow) So, we started with the scarecrow and then he wanted to put on this lion costume--the one he wore for Halloween the year he was 13 months old, so it was pretty small. Next came the frog, which I didn't get a picture of either. He wore the frog costume when he was just barely 2. So, then Mommy got involved and she found some other fun things for him to wear.
Next was his "soldier" costume that Mason gave him. They were all trying to teach him to salute here--although the "at attention" thing could use some work too, huh? He ran around with this on for a few minutes while we were all talking about sending a picture of him to Uncle John in Iraq. Then he and Mommy disappeared again..........

.... and, out came this wonderful little OSU football player. He took the helmet off and on a couple times and then I convinced him to put it on one more time to let me take a picture with my phone to send Uncle Josh who was gone for the evening. I knew that Uncle Josh would love to see his little buddy all decked out in the uniform of his favorite team.

Bryce has gotten to the point that he doesn't want to "pose" for pictures much anymore and he gets mad sometimes if I try to take a picture of him doing something I think is cute. But he did enjoy dressing up that evening and taking pictures. Thanks for the fun Buddy.

No comments: