Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Collin

I realized last night that I haven't posted any pictures of Baby Collin since the hospital one. He's growing and changing every time I see him. He is 13 days old today--and loved very much. He had some trouble with jaundice and was on a bili light, which we affectionately referred to as his "tail". He had to wear it 24/7 for about 5 days. It made it a little more difficult to snuggle with him, change him, etc. The blanket made him look like a little glo-worm.


Collin is a great baby. He is sweet and happy most of the time. He made his first trip to Toro Loco on Saturday evening and went to Walmart on Monday. He's fitting in great! We all praise God for him. God watched over Jayme during her pregnancy and during her long labor and delivery. He protected Collin during his development and his long trip into the world. Our God is SO good. Thank you Lord for this little life.

This picture was taken on Saturday night after we went to Toro Loco. It was his first trip (on the outside) there, but I'm sure it won't be his last. Anyone who reads my blog, I'm sure knows it's our favorite place to eat.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Okay, he's adorable!!!!! I'm so thankful he's here and that everyone is doing well! Praise God for beautiful babies!

Beverly said...

He is adorable and I believe for the time being he looks like his mommy...but of course that can change. Patty - you are blessed with a wonderful family and beautiful grandchildren.
--Beverly