Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BIG NEWS!!

Well, another holiday has come and we have received MORE big news. During theThanksgiving 2006 weekend we found out that Krista was expecting Mia....they announced it to the family through David's prayer for the food...thanking God for the little one he had blessed them with. Then on Thanksgiving 2007 Jayme wore a shirt to Granny's that said "Eating for 2"...announcing her pregnancy with Collin.

So, now this past weekend, on the 4th of July, Miss Mia came to the family picnic for the 4th sporting a special "Big Sister" t-shirt that her mommy made for her. They had told us the Sunday before and Krista called her brother and sister to tell them before everyone else found out. Here's Mia in her little t-shirt:
God continues to bless our family--both in numbers and just general blessings. I love my kids and grandkids so much and know that I am so undeserving of all the blessings that He has given me. However, I am so very thankful for each of these little ones God has given us and for His continued care of them and His love for each of us. Thank you Lord for ALL you give and all You do for us. Here's a picture of Baby Lentil (because Krista said the baby was about the size of a lentil) with a sparkler, compliments of Aunt Jayme. :)

And, here is a picture of three of the greatest gifts/blessings God has ever given me. I realize every day how much I love these three special people in my life. It's so wonderful to now be able to love them not only as my children, but as three of my best friends in the world. God is SO very good!!

No comments: